Monday, November 8, 2010

bEe sErENdIPiToUS bOoTh...2 bEe oR nOt 2 bEe

By joe, I've think I've got it... the mojo of assembling & creating an eye catching booth... I've been having fun lately getting treasures & goodies for my small booth in Monmouth Antique Shoppes...
You can see my the variety of things that I have it my booth that I LOVE collecting and making little scenes with the treasures I find...if you look to your right I have your 40's 50's vintage kitschy kitchen items... then to your left I the shabby chic bedroom and front and center is your cottagey sitting area...
I tried to mix but at the same time I tried to pull everything together... you can kind of say that I have a little of "I Love Lucy" meets "Laverne & Shirley" going on in my booth... well I hope you like my tiny little place I call "Home away from Home".... come & visit, stay & chat, & have a cup of tea or a little gin ~ make yourself at home...
Please feel free to leave a suggestion or two, or what you like or dislike about the booth ~ I would greatly appreciate all of your comments...
Well I'm going to call it a night...I hope you enjoyed your stay... please stop by again...now I'm off to read & dream of more ideas for my spot I call "HOME"...
Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams!
Marlene aka Mizz Bee
xox
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment