Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"hOnEY cOmB cOTtaGe" ~ there's No place like HOME...


Hello... wanted to stop by and say "HI!" A lot has been going on the past couple of weeks, that has me in tornado ~ swirling & swirling & swirling me around...not in a disaster type of way, but in a good way.


One of the events that started this tornado was "Art is....You ~ theme ""Wickedly Good""" hosted by two great gals by the names of Sallianne & Ellen... I had the opportunity to create & make new friends...but you see these were not the only things that would happen to me ...I was blessed by Ellen & Sallianne... they beelieve in this gal's DREAM ~ Mine!! "hONeY cOmB cOTtaGe" woooo hooo... they named my dream as their next year's charitable event...not only was I shocked I was dazed and didn't realized until HOURS later what was presented to me...it BLEW my mind away.. there is no words to express the gratitude that I have in my heart... not only am I excited I am scared too ~ this is a totally new journey for me that I've been dreaming about for a long time... now its here & I am in awe...

Once I compose my thoughts...I will be back to write about all the other blessings that have been placed in my path by God... all I can say is I am TRULY BLESSED in sooo many ways...

Off to bed... to dream ... you never know when one might come true...may all your dreams come true!

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams
Grace Peace Joy & many blessings 2 U
Marlene aka Mizz (Honey) Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment